- This event has passed.
Co-Work & Chill
April 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
friends, focus + accountability
About this Event
What is CO-WORK & CHILL?
Co-work and chill will be a 2 hour time slot to get STUFF DONE! Our theme for April is Social Media + Branding (personal or for your business).
What can you expect?
We spend the first 30 minutes talking about a subject/theme.
- The next 45 minutes we allow everyone to go into deep work – working on any project or tasks you bring with you!
- Once we are done, we will share takeaways and what we achieved while in deep work. This has been a fabulous way to connect and network!
Who should come?
Black women. Build Out Loud is for black women creatives, entrepreneurs, business owners, intrapreneurs, anybody who has a to-do list and wants to get it done!
What should you bring?
Your black girl magic, your to-do-list, a computer or a note pad, and at least one thing you are interested in working on (your side hustle, something from work, something you’ve been avoiding or procrastinating on, etc…)
What do people say about this event?
- “Amazing to see how much work can be done in 45mins. I did what I couldn’t do all week!”
- “It was the perfect blend of great discussion, engaged participants, well curated content, smooth facilitation, and abundant inspiration.”
- “Not only do we share inspiration, but we also learn about concrete tools and how to apply actionable strategies. This is such a gift!”
- “I love learning from other black women as they share their experiences and realizing that we share the same struggles – and being able to leave with some tips on how to make our lives better.”
Pay what you can.