- This event has passed.
Make Your Credit an Asset – Part 1
December 14, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Transform your credit from a liability to your secret weapon to get funding for your business.
Credit is an essential building block for asset building. Without a solid credit score and credit history, it is difficult for individuals to qualify for loans necessary to start a business.
This two-part workshop provides an overview of today’s credit reporting industry as well as tools, FICO strategies and information to help individuals build a strong credit history and obtain a small business loan.
Join us to learn how to:
- Understand credit-building and the importance of expense management to raise credit score
- Implement credit-building and expense management strategies
- Meet qualification criteria for first time small business loans
- Acquire secured credit, small dollar credit-builder loans, or utilize other banking products to build credit history
- Understand credit as a financial concept and its implications for building personal wealth
- Understand credit history and credit bureaus and FICO Scoring Models.
It is recommended, but not required that you attend both sessions to get the most out of the workshop.