- This event has passed.
Make Your Credit an Asset – Part 1
September 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
If you want to become an entrepreneur, you’ll need strong credit. In this two-part series, we will demonstrate how to improve your credit and build credit as an asset. We will introduce strategies to build a strong credit score, learn debt management approaches and use credit to reach your financial goals.
- Learn the importance of connecting credit building with asset building and other financial goals.
- Discover the intricacies of credit report and scores. Learn how to use them strategically as tools for credit building.
- Develop a deeper understanding of how to build positive credit using safe and affordable financial products. Learn how to access credit building products, identify products within the community and best practices for building a healthy credit profile.
- Understand debt management from a credit building perspective. Explore how to use debt management in a way that will create a foundation for future credit building.
- Learn how to leverage credit to achieve asset or entrepreneur goals.