Your Voice Matters
Black women’s health outcomes are often discouraging. We face negative health issues that require timely and appropriate information that best serves our needs.
In the face of that adversity, Black women are doing profound and inspiring things that need to be shared. To improve the issues Black women face, BWHM is intentionally focused on our mental, physical, economic, and community health using our website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We talk about our growth and our wins, reveal our setbacks and fears so that we all learn and grow.
We Need to Hear From You
The success of Black women’s health is based on our ability to come together to make meaningful change. We invite you to engage by sharing your stories and posting questions and comments on our website and social media platforms.
Join the Movement
The Black Women’s Health Movement Needs YOU to:
- Encourage others to Join the Movement so they stay up to date.
- Engage with the stories we provide by posting, commenting, and sharing your stories on our website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Add your businesses to the Community Resource Guidebook and support the Black women businesses and organizations listed in the Community Resource Guidebook.
- Send Events that we can add to the Calendar and support events of interest to you.
- Businesses and organizations: consider becoming a Community Partner by supporting the needs of Black women or recommending organizations to become one of our partners.
- Black Women’s History Month: a celebration of the contributions that Black women have made.
- African American Women’s Fitness: a national celebration for Black women and physical fitness.
- Discussions and/or acknowledgments: Mental Health, Autism, Stress, Sexual Assault, Volunteerism, Financial Literacy, Diversity, Poetry, and more.